Saturday, October 23, 2010

An explanation

I've taken a long break from writing any posts for many reasons. I started this blog almost like therapy for myself when I was dealing with so many emotions and also to let all the people that care so much about Ellen know what was going on day to day. Obviously, I haven't kept up with updates as Ellen was blessed with a miracle. Ellen can speak with all her loved ones and explain personally about her day to day progress without a third party (me) speaking for her. Today I'm back. This week has been a bit emotional for me personally. Remembering the days before Ellen's accident, remembering exactly what I was doing when my husband, Ben called me to told me Ellen was in a car accident and how this year of prayers, miracles, hopes and dreams flew right by all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment